-Red- -Red-

=] red

I played this a long time ago on armorgames, and played it for an unhealthy amount of time. I can't wait for a sequal.

The Mind Bender The Mind Bender

To step dad here, and the creator

1st to step dad, controls were fine, if the were finite it would be too easy, and I'd like to see you move anything with your mind alone.

To the creator; Good game :D
But it was a little too easy in my opinion, wouldnt mind seeing a sequal with more complexety maybe?!

Crying Soul (Scratch RMX) Crying Soul (Scratch RMX)

Clever

Nice job, I really enjoyed the first song, I felt it was unfinished, but I wish that you hadnt droped the umm,, fog horn thing? whatever, the periodic noise in the last half of B0UNC3's version.

Dirty Aerodynamics Dirty Aerodynamics

Aerodynamic.

I thought the song was 'Aerodynamic'. Anyways, that guitar sounds symetric to the D.P.s version, before you modified it later on in the song.

Anima-Theory responds:

This song is a remix of the Daft Punk song called Aerodynamics. Didn't I mention that in the description :P

Thanks for the review :D

to Welcome the KHN to Welcome the KHN

eep :|

I liked it until you started using default sounds like that hit.. Its out of place and unoriginal

Koji98 responds:

I agree. That's because I didn't have anything at the time. Now that I have the orchestra VST, I'm probably not going to mess with techno as much, unless I can get a good techno VST. PM me if you know of anything.