Crying Soul (Scratch RMX) Crying Soul (Scratch RMX)

Clever

Nice job, I really enjoyed the first song, I felt it was unfinished, but I wish that you hadnt droped the umm,, fog horn thing? whatever, the periodic noise in the last half of B0UNC3's version.

Dirty Aerodynamics Dirty Aerodynamics

Aerodynamic.

I thought the song was 'Aerodynamic'. Anyways, that guitar sounds symetric to the D.P.s version, before you modified it later on in the song.

Anima-Theory responds:

This song is a remix of the Daft Punk song called Aerodynamics. Didn't I mention that in the description :P

Thanks for the review :D

to Welcome the KHN to Welcome the KHN

eep :|

I liked it until you started using default sounds like that hit.. Its out of place and unoriginal

Koji98 responds:

I agree. That's because I didn't have anything at the time. Now that I have the orchestra VST, I'm probably not going to mess with techno as much, unless I can get a good techno VST. PM me if you know of anything.

Dragon's Breath Chilli mix 2 Dragon's Breath Chilli mix 2

Deep fire :D

Go fire mages xD

HybridSynth_PolishExport HybridSynth_PolishExport

Monotonous and Quiet

Too quiet and needs some sharps

Beyond the 3rd Sun Beyond the 3rd Sun

Ahg

Whatever that is at 15ish seconds in ive DEFINITLY heard that before, I cant figure out where, and its killing me. I might have listened to another song on NG lately or I have it in my own library, But Ive Definitly heard that before.

Other than that, Great song :D.

BinaryGuy responds:

Great review, thanks!

Twilight Techno Twilight Techno

wow

Awesome song, Whats makes this the best song under the techno section? The fact it was posted 2 years ago and is still adored so much

Mhm Sean Mhm Sean

Rofly Cakes

That made my day. Not sure If it fits the 'Dance' Genre :D.

Guitar VS Piano 2.5 Guitar VS Piano 2.5

The song is great

This is a great song, but im pissed that no one pays attention to the songs lower than the top 10. I hope some people start listening to the good songs the bottom once in a while.

[Platinum Waterfall g-R] [Platinum Waterfall g-R]

I love the song

Great song, But Somehow the name just doesnt fit the song with me,,, must be my mental image of a platinum waterfall.

g-r4ve responds:

ya ur prolly right... but most of my names are just the first things that pop into my head